1.1 This Agreement will apply once we have accepted your application to open an Account.
2.1 We reserve the right to decline your application to open an Account.
3.1 All dealings between you and us are subject to:
the Corporations Act 2001; the Rules, directions, requirements, customs and usage of and laws governing the
3.2 Exchange; the customs and usages of the market
3.3 Australian and international anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws.
3.4 You acknowledge that you have responsibility for all obligations that arise from transactions we undertake on your behalf.
3.5 If we accept your application for an Account, the LuckyU Service will be provided in accordance with this Agreement.
4.1 You represent and warrant: the information you give us is complete and correct; this Agreement will bind you in your personal capacity; you have authority to enter into this Agreement; and your Instructions are lawful, you are over the age of 21.
● 5.1 Accounts can be opened by individuals over the age of 21.
● 5.2 We reserve the right not to open accounts for residents.
● 5.3 You will adhere to the account opening process, and if applicable confirm that we did not solicit, induce or market our services to you.
● 8.1 To open an Account, you must: Complete an Application form; Agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of our Service Providers; Provide us whatever information we reasonably request; and successfully open accounts with our Service Providers (as required).
● 9.1 Once you have opened an Account, you may place Instructions to buy or sell Securities.
● 9.2 Any Instructions: must be given to us through the Website and/or our Mobile Application; are subject to the Rules and this Agreement.
● 9.3 You authorize us and our Service Providers to act on any Instructions we genuinely believe are given by you in accordance with this Agreement.
● 9.4 We are entitled to assume that any Instructions given via the Website or Mobile Application using your account details are from you. You are bound by any such Instructions.
● 9.5 As part of executing your Instructions, you will be charged brokerage by us and any nominated Service Provider at the rates we set, and any other applicable Fees and Charges in each case as specified on the Website and/or our Mobile Application. These Fees and charges may change from time to time and will differ depending on whether a fractional or whole interest in a Security is being purchased.
● 9.6 You acknowledge that the price at which the Instructions are executed may be different from the price the Security is trading at the time you give your Instructions;
● 9.7 We do not guarantee that your Instructions will be executed: in full or in part; by a certain time; or at a particular price.
● 10.3 You agree to keep your password and username required to access your Account and the Website and/or mobile app confidential. Any actions taken within your account will be by it’s authorized user only. We cannot be responsible for any loss due to unauthorized access where a user has failed or shared information.
● 10.1 We do not exclude or limit the application of any statute including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth), the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any similar State or Federal Legislation where to do so would contravene the statute or cause any part of this Agreement to be void.
● 30.2 We, our Directors, our Licensees, Service Providers, officers or agents, are not liable for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses except to the extent resulting from or caused by our negligence, fraud or dishonesty due to: us acting upon your instructions; refusal to act on your instructions; your default; any legal action; compliance with a direction, request or requirement; error, omission, non-receipt, or invalidity in your Instructions; problems involving the relevant Exchange, market participant, and or/failure of an exchange, including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any other factor; any events or circumstances that we cannot reasonably control; any Force Majeure; any delay, interruption, omission, failure, error or fault by us in passing on and executing your Instructions; market movements and other risks associated with the trading of Securities; suspected or actual manipulative trading, including insider trading, false or misleading trading, market rigging and market manipulation; or faults, errors, defects, failures in the Website, the mobile app, other computer systems, or loss of access to your Account.
● LuckyU’s requirements and maximum withdrawals per 24 hours are 1500$.
● You may withdraw funds from the US (subject to any hold period) to your local account at
any time through instruction on the website and/or our mobile app. The minimum withdrawal
amount is 50 $.
● When you issue a withdrawal instruction, you authorize the transfer of your credits from your account to your wallet.
● We may in its discretion reduce the hold period for withdrawal on funds deposited without limiting its rights under Clause 17.
● The name of the BTC Wallet which you nominate funds to be withdrawn to must match the ID of your LUG Account wallet.